The Liberals have the support of large corporate donors, but we have something they don't – thousands of everyday Australians like you. Help us fight back and contribute today.
Donations of over $14,000 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
* The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity's head office is in Australia;
- the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).